Remodeling, cleaning out or just getting organized? Consider donating your excess household goods and building materials to the Habitat for Humanity Orlando ReStore. We’ll gladly take new and gently used items off your hands and you’ll get the satisfaction of knowing they helped support local families and didn’t end up in the landfill. All of your donations are tax-deductible.
For businesses, donating to the Habitat Greater Orlando ReStore is a great way to move discontinued or excess stock, and show your customers you care about the environment and your community. Plus, we’ll pick up your donated goods for free, which will save you time and money.
To schedule for a free donation pick up, please call the donation hotline at (407) 426-7859.
We will gladly take your information and schedule the pick up for a date and time convienent for you!
We also provide tax deductible receipts for your donation.
Thank you for thinking of Habitat for Humanity Orlando ReStore for your donation!
If you also wish to make a monetary donation to Habitat for Humanity of Greater Orlando, you can do so by visiting www.habitat-orlando.org/donate. Thank you!
Donation items accepted
Donation items not accepted
- Mattresses and box springs
- Baby furniture and baby items
- Upholstered items with rips, stains, tears, and/or pet odors
- Anything that doesn't work/needs a replacement part
- Hazardous materials/chemicals
- Unframed mirrors or glass
- Appliances more than 10 years old
- Large CRT TVs, Tube TVs, Rear Projection TVs
- Microwaves over 5 years old
- Storm windows/single pane windows
- Computers/fax machines/copy machines
- Blinds and window treatments
- Garage doors
- Entertainment Centers
- Medical Equipment
- Water Heaters*
*If the items do not meet the new lead standard.