Remodeling, cleaning out, downsizing or just getting organized? Consider donating your excess household goods and building materials to the Habitat ReStore. We’ll gladly take new and gently-used items off your hands and you’ll get the satisfaction of knowing they helped support local families and didn’t end up in the landfill. All of your donations are tax-deductible.
If you would like to donate items that won't fit in your vehicle, we can schedule a donation pick-up.
(no older than 10 yrs)
Dishwashers (no older than 5 yrs)
Microwaves (no older than 5 yrs)
Small appliances (i.e., toasters, blenders, etc.)
Chairs* (living room, office, recliner, etc.)
Tables (dining room, side)
*Upholstered furniture cannot have any stains, tears or pet damage.
Flooring (80 sq ft minimum)
Tile (no broken pieces)
Linoleum (new only)
Carpet (new or gently used, minimum room size, no small pieces unless carpet tiles)
Area rugs (new or gently used)
To donate your old vehicle, call 1-877-277-4344, or visit the Cars for Homes website.
Countertops - Only with cabinets, unless they are granite
Lighting (must work!)
Lamp shades in good condition
Bay (complete with all sashes)
Donations Not Accepted
- Mattresses and box springs
- Baby furniture and baby items
- Upholstered items with rips, stains, tears, and/or pet odors
- Anything that doesn't work/needs a replacement part
- Hazardous materials/chemicals
- Unframed mirrors or glass
- Appliances more than 10 years old
- Large CRT TVs
- Microwaves and dishwashers over 5 years old
- Storm windows/single pane windows
- Computers/fax machines/copy machines
- Metal blinds and window treatments
- Garage doors