To schedule for a free donation pick up, please call the donation hotline at
- We will gladly take your information and schedule the pick up for a date and time convienent for you! We also provide tax deductible receipts for your donation. Thank you for thinking of Habitat for Humanity Orlando ReStore for your donation!
- If you also wish to make a monetary donation to Habitat for Humanity of Greater Orlando, you can do so by visiting www.habitat-orlando.org/donate. Thank you!
What we gratefully accept:
- Bed frames
- Coffee tables
- Dining tables w/chairs
- End tables
- LED TVs
- Sofas (without tears, pet damage/stains)
- Area rugs
- Artwork & framed mirrors
- Dishes, glassware, baskets
- Holiday decorations
- Lamps (floor & table)
Appliances (under 7 years old)
- Water heaters
- Breakroom furniture
- Computer stands
- Filing cabinets
- Office decor
- Small desks
- Brick, block, lumber, insulation
- Ceiling fans
- Flooring (tile, laminate, carpet squares)
- Lighting (chandeliers, track, sconces)
- Plywood (new/unused)
- Windows (interior, exterior, standard size)
- Cabinet knobs
- Door knobs/deadbolts
- Full showers
We also accept gently used hotel furniture (dressers, nightstands, lamps, art, mirrors, etc.)
For hotel remodels only, call 407-802-7387 for details.
What we can't accept:
- Appliances that need repair
- Copy/fax machines
- Furniture with tears, stains or pet damage
- Mattressers/box springs
- Tube TVs
- Wall-mount headboards
*Other fixtures or items that are not in useable, working condition.
Referrals for non-accepted items
Remodeling, cleaning or just getting organized? Consider donating your excess household goods and building materials to the Habitat for Humanity Orlando ReStores. We’ll gladly take new and gently used items off your hands and you’ll get the satisfaction of knowing they helped support local families and didn’t end up in the landfill. All of your donations are tax-deductible!
For businesses, donating to the Habitat Greater Orlando ReStore is a great way to move discontinued or excess stock and show your customers you care about the environment and your community. Plus, we’ll pick up your donated goods for free, which will save you time and money.